Modern Slavery Act – Policy Statement
The Company recognises its obligations under the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and as Director of Finchpalm Limited I accept overall responsibility for commitment to the requirements of the Act.
This policy applies to all within the company and to third party suppliers with access to Finchpalm Limited or client property, systems or data, and any other parties working on behalf of Finchpalm Limited.
Finchpalm Limited is committed to supporting the elimination of acts of Modern Slavery and accordingly we acknowledge the Modern Slavery Act 2015. Within our remit, we encourage others to support the following and as such ask our suppliers to confirm their commitment as we do to the:
- UN Declaration of Human Rights
- UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- Core Conventions of the International Labour Organisation
- Prohibition of forced or compulsory labour for our employees, contractors, and sub-contractors
- Prohibition of employees, contractors, and sub-contractors being forced into involuntary labour and coercion at work and financial penalty as a disciplinary sanction is prohibited
- Our employment models deployed across our Company will be in line with territory specific law and practices
- Declaration to confirm support of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 will be contained in our updated supplier contracts and existing suppliers will be required to complete this declaration on renewal
- Robust communications programmes to ensure all employees and particularly those with procurement responsibility are aware of their responsibilities
Finchpalm Limited considers that the adherence with this act is in line with the corporate values and ethical code which it promotes.
This policy statement shall be reviewed on at least an annual basis and more frequently should circumstances require it.
John Murphy Director